Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Let's just get to know each other first...

Who are you?
My name is Jonathan, and I live in Midtown Atlanta. I'm currently looking for full-time PR work in the greater Atlanta area.

What's this all about?
This blog is pretty much a continuation of one I hosted on my own site for a few months, but realized that to do all of the cool things like RSS, posting multimedia and getting readers, I was going to have to either take a web course or get on Blogger. And I saved $495 by switching to Blogger!

What can I expect to read about here?
This will be primarily focused on sports, culture, news and other goings-on in Atlanta, with a little wiggle room for assorted tomfoolery.

So Jonathan?
Yes?

Nevermind.
No, what?

Well, it's just that... if you're looking for a job, shouldn't you be job hunting on a weekday? 
Umm...





No comments: